Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums and some buffing floors,some shampooing of carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect equipment.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- 2+ years janitorial experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Willingness to work early morning or late night shifts
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary